Order Must be Placed by Noon of Business Day Prior
California Comfort Food 111.00/Each, Serves 10-12
- 15 person minimum unless otherwise noted.
- Ideal for medium to large receptions with a “flexible” guest count, such as open houses and memorial receptions.
- Suitable for standing receptions if necessary.
- The “Informal Buffet” works nicely as a lunch and the “Light Refreshments” is designed for mid-afternoon to early evening receptions.
- Menu includes clear plastic or chinette plates, knives, forks, napkins, serving utensils, etc.
Mary’s chicken breast, mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini, onions, Kalamata olives in marinara sauce over polenta (counts as a whole grain)
All natural turkey, potatoes, peas, carrots, broccoli, homemade gravy, Topped with our whole wheat crust
Same as Lasagna, except eggplant slices instead of noodles
With sides of grated cheese and guacamole
Ground beef and pork sausage, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, onions, layered with noodles, ricotta & topped with mozzarella & parmesan
Seasoned ground turkey, quinoa, shaved brussel sprouts and a mirepoix of chopped celery, carrots and onions
Shredded pork, corn, olives and tomatoes over polenta
Shredded Chicken, Corn Tortillas, Mole Sauce, Shredded Cheese
Brisket, Elbow Macaroni, House Made Cheese Sauce, Topped with Bread Crumbs
BBQ Buffet 15 Person Minimum @ 18.95
House-made BBQ sauce
House-made unsweetened dry rub
Sturdy Compostable Plates and Paper Napkins
Knives, Forks and Serving Utensils
Add Rack of Ribs (13 Ribs in Each Rack) 23.00
BBQ Buffet Sides
Includes Italian & Ranch
Chicken, Steak, Spanish Rice, Black Beans, Tortillas (Corn or Flour) Taco Fixings: Shredded Lettuce, Cabbage, Tomato, Onions, Jalapeño, Cilantro, Limes, Radish, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salsa, Tomatillo, Tapatio
- Roasted Lemon & Rosemary Mary’s Chicken
- Caesar’s Goddess or Bountiful Green Salad
- Roasted Veggies or Kale & Broccolini
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes or Mashed Potato